What are some good real estate agencies to look at for area homes?
What are some good real estate agencies to look at for area homes?
The main ones in the area are:
Mountain Empire Realty, Inc.
Lonesome Pine Realty & Auction
Real Estate Listings - Real Estate Agents | CENTURY 21
Ridgeview Real Estate, serving Southwest Virginia (Wise, Dickenson, Scott and Lee Counties, City of Norton)
Main - Koltown Properties
Those would be your best bet. Seems like I am leaving one out but can't say for certain. Those will get you started. It also depends on where you are wanting to live. If you want outside of Wise County I can give you others. Anything else just shoot me a PM and I will try to help.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Looking in Scott County. Thanks for the help.
A lot of the companies that work the Scott County area are out of Kingsport and that area.
Some of the ones I already gave you do some in Scott County but very few.....
Here are a couple to check out.
A Team Real Estate Professionals Inc. - Home
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
Town & Country Realty - Serving the TriCities of East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia
State of Franklin Real Estate - Home
Those are a few, I will try to get a couple more when I get home.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Add to that:
Bennett And Edwards Home Page (Heritage Realty)
and
New Page 1 (Trail Realty)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks